ST. ANTHONY OF PADUA SCHOOL
We are seeking donors of $300.00 for scholarships. The scholarship
will carry the name of the donor or anyone whom the donor designates,
such as a deceased family member. If you choose to help our children
by donating a scholarship, you can either designate the student
recipient of the scholarship or allow us to make that determination as
to who will receive the $300.00 scholarship. Amount less than $300.00
will be appreciated also, and will be combined with others to make a
When the scholarship is given, the following will occur:
1. The recipient’s family will be asked to pray for the donor’s intercession
2. The entire school will pray everyday for the donor’s
3. At every school Mass (usually First Fridays) the intentions will be
for the donors.
4. A beautiful certificate will be given to the donor.
5. The names of the donors or the memorial names will
appear in the school for the year.
The Scholarship Fund will be acknowledged in the Church Bulletin.
This Scholarship Fund is a wonderful way to remember your loved
ones, pray for your intentions, help a family provide a Catholic
Education for their child and help to ensure the future of St. Anthony of
May God bless you for your interest and concern for our Parish
Sincerely yours in Christ,